THE ROCHESTER WINTER TRACK LEAGUE PROUDLY PRESENTS
THE RETURN OF THE ROCHESTER RELAYS
HOBART/WILLIAM SMITH COLLEGE
10:00 A.M. TO 4:00 P.M.
You are your team are cordially invited to attend the Rochester Relays on Saturday, January 5 at Hobart/ William Smith Colleges Field house. The track is 8 lane 200 meters with a wooden shot put circle. There is a long jump pit and pole vault area.
The order of events is as follows:
9:45a.m. earliest anyone can enter the building.
10:15a.m. Girls 2 x 3000m relay ( add times together) Boys/Girls 2 person Shot put Relay
Boys 2 x 3200m relay ( add times together) Girls/Boys 2 Person High Jump Relay
Girls/Boys 3 person Shuttle Hurdles Relay(55m) Boys/Girls 2 Person Long Jump Relay
Girls/Boys 4 x 800m Relay Girls/Boys 2 Person Pole Vault Relay
Girls/Boys Double 4 x 1 Lap Relay
After Long Jump Relays, Boys/Girls
Girls/Boys Distance Medley ( 1200/400/800/1600) 2 Person Triple Jump Relay
Girls/Boys 4 x 200m Relay Trials
Girls/Boys Descending Relay (5-4-3-2 Laps)
Girls/Boys 4 x 200m Relay Finals
Girls/Boys Sprint Medley ( 800-200-200-400)
Girls/Boys 4 x 400m Relay
Awards: 1 5 Team Trophies
1st place Relays Medal and Ribbon
2nd 8th place Ribbons
1. Rubber Bottom Shoes Only No Spikes, No Plastic Plates
2. Supply your own blocks and batons
3. No fly zones.
4. Starting Heights Girls Pole Vault 60
Boys Pole Vault 86
Girls High Jump 4 0
Boys High Jump 4 10
5. Uniform rule is in effect.
6. Please have athletes bring the index card provided to the clerk of field event official when their event is called.
7. There will be a concession stand. Athletes and coaches are reminded that they are not to eat on the floor of the field house.
8. For RWTL schools who have only one jumper/thrower/or vaulter / distance runner they may compete but will be listed as an incomplete team, except in the Pole Vault or High Jump where they may score.
9. An athlete may do three events. A school may enter one relay team per varsity event.
10. No Oldfield Style in the Shot
For Rochester Winter Track League Schools, the fee is all ready included in your league dues.
For non- Rochester Winter Track League Schools, the fee is
$15.00 per relay
$ 115.00 maximum
Please make any checks or vouchers made out to the Rochester Winter Track League
Please send check/voucher/ and entry to Dave Hennessey
1352 Pinnacle Road
Henrietta, New York 14467
Entries are due by Wednesday, January 2.
You may email me your entries. My e mail is email@example.com
Any questions or comments may be sent to me at the above address.
You may also contact me at Victor High School (716-924 3252
or at home ( 716-334-6323). You may also fax your entries to Penfield High School.