SITE: HOBART, WILLIAM SMITH
TIME: 4:00 – 11:00 PRE-ENTRY DUE TUES, JAN 30 – 8 PM
1. Non-Varsity competitors will be entered on line.
2. Because of the number of competitors expected, a non varsity athlete may do two events and a relay, while modified athletes may only do a total of 2 events. See restrictions in the state handbook, which are described below.
State Rule For Modified: Mods competing in two track events cannot have a total distance of more than 1200m. If they compete in the 1000, then they can only do the 4x200. If they compete in the 1600, they cannot do another track event)
3. A varsity athlete may do two events. There will be no varsity relays.
4. Non Varsity athletes will compete first, then varsity
5. All long jumpers and triple jumpers will get two jumps.
6. Non Varsity High Jump will go first, then varsity
7. Non Varsity Pole Vault will go first, then Varsity
8. Distance races may be combined, with either a mix of varsity and non varsity, or some will run in the inside 4 lanes, while others will run in the outside 4 lanes
9. Any athlete who has qualified with an automatic qualifying time, for any class, my not compete in the sub varsity portion of the meet. Those athletes who have provisional performances may compete in the sub varsity portion of the meet.
10. We will follow the sectional order
11. Ribbons for the top 8 non varsity competitors in both the sub varsity and the modified classes.
12. For JV / Mods: A school may enter only one relay per sex per division